Saturday, July 7, 2018

Different Hair Tools for Wigs

There are written lots of articles regarding how to take care about yourwigs or maybe choose the best wigs for yourself. Although until yesterday, a friend involving mine told me to help the wear wigs. malaysian curly hair .I asked your ex to pass me a wide the teeth come, she said I actually only have a narrow enamel comb. ”Only, OMG”I explained. ”My hair is tender and thin, so I simply buy a narrow tooth, and i believe that it’s enough in my opinion. ”She said. Then I shared with her why she need unique hair tools, she is a very noob about wigs. And this time I write this kind of artical for those people brand-new towards wigs.


1 . Vast tooth comb with round handle: This is a essential software, you need it to solve your own personal tangled hair, but when you get it, you should remember the particular tines of comb is usually smooth, deep wave weave ,or it would choose your hair frizz.

2 . Limit tooth comb with aimed handle: This kind of comb is primarily used for smooth your hair, so you can use the pointed cope with to part out smaller bits. It’s especially necessary when you want to braid nice hair. brazilian hair weave .


3. Parallel bristled remember to brush: It’s much better to use that than a brush if you want to you ought to a wig, bcz hair brush would pull your hair outside which is good for your human hair but not good for wigs.

4. Scissors, Normal and Excellent Sharp: It’s important to order a good scissor for your hair, marchqueen ,but there is no need to buy a precious one just for your wigs, bcz the fiber will dull and weaken your current blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment